Your CAMPUS VICINITY or area (Many areas available)
NOTE: We have campaigns running at every major campus/town, so if you are going home for
the summer or relocating please list where you can have accommodations.
We are looking for…
Students/Grads who are; responsible, confident, goal oriented, socially outgoing, hard working, and strong communicators. Interest in advertising/media, communications, and public relations is welcomed. A high level of responsibility and event planning is required for this position.
Events Coordinator: Job / Internship Duties…
- The position requires coordinating our long-running custom promotional events specialized for our clients.
- Coordinate and setup custom promotional events ranging from giveaways, contests, sampling, publicity, to social media development campaigns. Working with our clients to develop, plan, and execute various on & off campus events to achieve client’ marketing objectives.
- Utilize your student knowledge when meeting with and managing our local clients/sponsors/affiliates while effectively planning highly creative promotional events.
- Creative and Savvy! Communicate with clients to decode their marketing goals, and then develop creative promotional events to reach these objectives. We have standard promo packages to promote and we cater to clients requiring customized promo events.
- Provide clients with a student’s perspective regarding their branding message and promotional objectives for the promo campaigns.
- Organizing circulation outlets and venues for the events. Hiring/managing a small staff of brand ambassadors to assist whenever necessary.
- Administrative duties include the following: providing daily reports, account management, and customer service.
Pay Rate: $1200 /2 week Projects (Average completion time: 2 weeks at Full Time/ Part Time – minimum 20 hrs during business hours). We have continuous projects available for Coordinators. Available Seasons: ALL
(We have Part Time and Full Time available)
- Enrolled in University or college, or recently graduated.
- Strong command of English language.
- Access to telephone and email.
- Access to a vehicle is a major tool, but not required.
- Superior time management skills