Your CAMPUS VICINITY or area (Many areas available)
NOTE: We have campaigns running at every major campus/town, so if you are going home for
the summer or relocating please list where you can have accommodations.
We are looking for…
Students/Grads who are; responsible, confident, goal oriented, socially outgoing, hard working, and strong communicators. Interested in online marketing & design. Able to communicate and be somewhat of an authority on the needs of online visitors to our clients.
Online Coordinator: Job / Internship Duties…
- The position requires meeting with clients and analyzing their web presence.
- Provide clients with one of our Grad Web or Grad Social online packages that will enhance their online presence. Meeting with clients and communicating the benefits of re-design, social media, and mobile web development is essential.
- Utilize your online student knowledge when meeting with and managing our local clients/sponsors/affiliates and display a sense of authority in online knowledge.
- Communicate with clients to decode their online web /marketing goals.
- Organize and properly service each account to make sure timelines and web content is secured in a timely fashion. Communicating with our online team to ensure your client’s are satisfied.
- Administrative duties include the following: providing daily reports, account management, timed follow-ups and customer service.
Pay Rate: $1200 /2 week Projects (Average completion time: 2 weeks at Full Time/ Part Time – minimum 20 hrs during business hours). We have continuous projects available for Coordinators. Available Seasons: ALL
(We have Part Time and Full Time available)
- Enrolled in University or college, or recently graduated.
- Strong command of English language.
- Access to telephone, email, tablet, or laptop.
- Access to a vehicle is a major tool, but not required.
- Online knowledge including social media familiarity.